Job Opportunity: Programme Manager at TIE
TIE is looking for a new team member. We currently have a small team working out of the office in Brazil, plus a few trusted service providers working abroad. The job opening is for the Programme Manager position, for residents of Recife (PE – Brazil) and metropolitan area.
The Programme Manager has a critical role at TIE. He or she will be working directly with the Founder and Managing Director, Philippa White, and will be responsible for the social side of the company. The company is currently at a tipping point and the Programme Manager has the exciting opportunity to help drive the business to the next level. He or she will be responsible for:
* Contacting NGOs and social enterprises around the world, to develop bespoke projects, that will then be matched to professionals;
* Writing projects, articles for the website, newsletters, documents, emails and more;
* Tracking the progress of the various projects being developed;
* Managing logistical aspects of the placements, such as accommodation, airport pick up, pre-departure information, etc;
* Anticipating needs and acting pro-actively towards them;
* Helping with occasional administrative tasks such as mailing, taxes, etc.
We are looking for someone who is fluent in English and Portuguese, and has a minimum 2-year experience working in communications, social development, project management or business development.
For more information on work arrangements, who we are looking for and how to apply, please visit the full job description at: http://issuu.com/theinternationalexchangetie/docs/job_description_-_programme_manager.
If you want to use your skills in a different way, and create projects and connections that truly make the world a better place, this may be the perfect job for you. We’d love to receive your application!